TECHNICAL COMMITTEE – FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
The Committee membership shall consist of one senior official, from each MemberState, responsible for human resources, finance and administration, and legal; however, in constituting the membership of any committee, the Board shall consult to ensure balanced participation in specialties. The Finance and Administrative Manager shall be responsible for coordinating the activities of the Committee.
The Committee is responsible for the review and monitoring of comprehensive implementation programmes. The Committee shall provide advice to the Board through the Executive Director on all financial and administrative matters presented before it for consideration.
Without prejudice to the generality of the above, the Committee is responsible for:
- Providing financial input as may be necessary to the Board through the Executive Director on the implementation of the annual programmes of activities;
- Review, monitor and advise the Board accordingly, on the financial performance of the BAGASOO;
- Recommend Financial Rules and Regulations to be considered by the Board;
- Recommend Staff Rules and Regulations to be considered by the Board;
- Consider reports related to finance, human resources and administrative issues submitted by the BAGASOO; and
- Any other related functions as may be directed by the Board.